We partner with a number of local organisations in various different ways. Some partnerships are very formal with contractual arrangements and others are less formal and occasional. For example we partner with the Stafford Borough Council who lease us the building. We work less formally with Midland Heart, Probation Services, House of Bread, Storehouse, Job Centre Plus, Rising Brook Baptist Church, Rising Brook Community Projects, Rowley Trust, Crossbow Education and other agencies.
If you think we should be partnering with yourself or any other agencies we would be glad to discuss this with you.
Several charities and agencies actually provide services within our centres – see the calendar page for details of these.
We are also keen to develop partnerships with Private Sector Organisations who may be seeking to enhance their sense of Corporate Social Responsibility. In return for financial or “in kind” support we can provide the following advantages to Commercial firms.
- volunteering opportunities for business staff.
- Our own volunteers, known to be reliable people, who could make the transition into employment.
- Increased awareness and understanding of the Voluntary and Community Sector which may bring business opportunities.
- A charity that could become a business’s “charity of the year”.
- A way of offsetting charitable donations against tax.
- A way of demonstrating that you are not a “cut throat commercial organisation, uncaring of human misery” but a socially responsible business with a keen interest in local issues and keen to help those who are disadvantaged in life.
- A way of gaining council contracts when they would expect you to have some kind of active CSR policy in place.
To pursue this further we invite you to make an appointment to come and see our Area Manager, Ken Down who will be delighted to explore possibilities for Private Company involvement.
Private firms already involved with us are Edson Evers, Crossbow Education and NVS Studios Hairdressing. We would also like to acknowledge the support given by Greggs, the bakers who supply us with left over bread and cakes weekly which is used directly to feed those in need. We also obtain food via the FareShare scheme from Tesco.
Below are some of our partner organisations. Just click on them to visit their websites.