Code of Conduct for visitors to Signposts
To gain and keep the right to use the Signpost Centre, we expect visitors to adhere to the following code:
- Polite and non-offensive language in and around the centre i.e. NO SWEARING.
- You to be respectful in the way you speak and act to EVERYONE in the Centre
- Everyone in the Centre to feel safe and respected.
- Careful use of furniture and equipment to keep everything in good working order.
- A prompt and positive response to ANY challenge regarding breaches of this Conduct Policy.
- Each individual to look after their own and others’ health and safety.
- You to remain in the Cafe or Reception areas only.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum while speaking and use of headphones for personal music etc.
- Anyone thought to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol to stay away from the premises.
- No unauthorised trading.
- Children should be supervised at all times by parents or appointed carers.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION
Return to Home page